Due to some recent wins, long standing retained accounts and general studio growth we’re looking to hire an Account Manager.
We’re looking for someone with previous / current Design Studio experience and we’re open to a range of experience levels which will be reflected in the salary. The person we’re looking for will have experience and know what the role entails, competitive salary levels etc so let’s just chat it through. We will also offer bonus /salary growth % incentives, based on on client retaintion and expansion.
As you will no doubt be aware the main stay of the role is to oversee and manage client projects day to day that span a range of brand, print, digital and video and to include:
– Taking accurate briefs from/ creating briefs with the client.
– Briefing the internal team, communicating with the client and the studio throughout the projects and ensuring that they are delivered on time, on budget and on brief
– Scheduling work in with the Studio Manager
– Relationship nurturing and organically building client accounts
– Organising files and creating needed for each project; estimates/ timelines/ reports etc.
– Work with the Account Director to prep for pitches and new business meetings
Please contact Lee on email@example.com fire over a CV and quick intro note.